For 2017, the PPBSO Ottawa Branch will be using the solo and band point calculations as defined in the PPBSO Rule Book. Points are allocated depending on the number of competitors registered in the contest, as well as your placing. For details, please consult the PPBSO Rule Book (rules are also available in a tab within each spreadsheet linked below).
Congratulations to all competitors!
Ties will be broken according to PPBSO rules. Winners will be contacted in autumn 2017. Awards will be presented at the November 25th Knockout.
Updated: July 21, 2017.
- Eastern Ontario Champion Supreme – Pipe Bands
- Eastern Ontario Champion Supreme – Solo Piping
- Eastern Ontario Champion Supreme – Solo Drumming
- Different tabs can be accessed at the bottom of each Google Sheet, showing overall summaries, tabulations by event, and an explanation of rules governing how points are tallied.
- Have a question about how points are tallied? Notice a discrepancy? If so, let us know!